NSnake - a snake game
NSnake is a snake game for you terminal.
Build using standard POSIX make tools, see INSTALL.md for more details.
See available manual pages:
- -c: Disable colors, by default if the terminal is capable colors are enabled,
- -C color: Specify an alternate color between 0 and 8 (default 2),
- -n: Do not try to update score file,
- -s: Only display high score sorting by descending and exit,
- -v: Be more verbose,
- -w: Disable wall crossing. Can be used together with -s to show score with wall crossing disabled.
- Up, k: move to up,
- Down, j: move to down,
- Left, h: move to left,
- Right, l: move to right,
- p: pause the game,
- c: change the color,
- q: quit the game.
nsnake -s to show the scores.